Latest news from the software testing weblogs
- [08-Aug]A simple Cypress exercise
- [08-Aug]Best test automation tools 2022
- [08-Aug]How to automate Unity Games using Altunity Tester
- [05-Aug]Podman vs Docker: All You Need To Know!
- [05-Aug]Test Automation Video Summer Roundup: May-August 2022
- [05-Aug]React Testing Library: Debug 4 Issues With These Easy Fixes
- [04-Aug]Creating a community space
- [04-Aug]Salesforce UAT: The Essential User Acceptance Testing Guide
- [04-Aug]July’22 Updates: Live With LT Debug, XCUITest, Brave Browser, And More!
- [04-Aug]How to deliver successful TestOps with business driven automation
- [04-Aug]Dependency Injection with Selenium and Spring Boot
- [04-Aug]Selenium Testing for Complete Beginners
- [04-Aug]Impediments in Scrum Project Management
- [04-Aug]Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about UAT
Home of the Testing Timeline
This website is the home of the Software Testing Timeline and the History of Software Testing. The timeline tries to capture the knowledge contained in the field of software testing in a single image.
Some metricsNumber of weblogs on software testing: 623
Number of books in the bookstore:
Number of events in the history of testing: 226
Number of articles on software: 134
The Fire Hose
If you feel you're not moving forward very much in your development as a software testing professional, I created something that might help; a simple overview of a number of articles on software development and software testing. There is enough to draw some inspiration from. I think there is even enough to keep you awake at night. Why not try?
Some of my favourite podcasts
- In Our Time
- Little Atoms
- Science Weekly
- Astronomy Cast
- Philisophy Bites
- This Week in Tech
- This Week in Software Test