Latest news from the software testing weblogs
- [20-Feb]Doing Things Right, And Doing The Right Things
- [19-Feb]Monday Musings
- [17-Feb]A Recap of Science Fiction Movies of 2017
- [16-Feb]What is a Machine Learning Epoch?
- [15-Feb]Saving and Displaying Keras Model Weights
- [15-Feb]File Inclusion for GitHub Markdown
- [14-Feb]Preparing the MNIST Dataset for Use by Keras
- [13-Feb]The Distance Between Two Non-Numeric Items
- [13-Feb]Takeaways from Dale Carnegie's "How To Win Friends and Influence People"
- [12-Feb]Encoding Words for Machine Learning Analysis using Word2Vec
Home of the Testing Timeline
This website is the home of the Software Testing Timeline and the History of Software Testing. The timeline tries to capture the knowledge contained in the field of software testing in a single image.
Some metricsNumber of weblogs on software testing: 291
Number of books in the bookstore:
Number of events in the history of testing: 226
Number of articles on software: 134
The Fire Hose
If you feel you're not moving forward very much in your development as a software testing professional, I created something that might help; a simple overview of a number of articles on software development and software testing. There is enough to draw some inspiration from. I think there is even enough to keep you awake at night. Why not try?
Some of my favourite podcasts
- In Our Time
- Little Atoms
- Science Weekly
- Astronomy Cast
- Philisophy Bites
- This Week in Tech
- This Week in Software Test