Latest news from the software testing weblogs
- [22-Oct]Making Fünf Myself
- [21-Oct]Safety in being heard
- [21-Oct]He Said Captain
- [20-Oct]Creating EC2 and Route 53 resources with Terraform
- [20-Oct]The Aurelia Framework - Hate It, Love It, Hate It
- [20-Oct]Testing in the DevOpsian World
- [19-Oct]Interview with Olof Svedström, QA Chapter Lead at Spotify
- [19-Oct]Entitlement - extending our contract
- [19-Oct]Testing Is Like ...
- [18-Oct]An Agile Introduction to DevOps - What Is DevOps Anyway?
Home of the Testing Timeline
This website is the home of the Software Testing Timeline and the History of Software Testing. The timeline tries to capture the knowledge contained in the field of software testing in a single image.
Some metricsNumber of weblogs on software testing: 291
Number of books in the bookstore:
Number of events in the history of testing: 226
Number of articles on software: 134
The Fire Hose
If you feel you're not moving forward very much in your development as a software testing professional, I created something that might help; a simple overview of a number of articles on software development and software testing. There is enough to draw some inspiration from. I think there is even enough to keep you awake at night. Why not try?
Some of my favourite podcasts
- In Our Time
- Little Atoms
- Science Weekly
- Astronomy Cast
- Philisophy Bites
- This Week in Tech
- This Week in Software Test