Latest news from the software testing weblogs
- [28-Jan]Tester Aided in Two-Digit Million Dollar Deal
- [28-Jan]Software Maintenance
- [28-Jan]Switching jdk versions on mac, easily!
- [28-Jan]Setting up common software on a new Mac
- [27-Jan]The Disruptive Benefits of Agile Transformation
- [27-Jan]Postman Flows: Live Stream
- [27-Jan]An introduction to parameterised types
- [27-Jan]The Retirement of SpecFlow+ Runner
- [27-Jan]Agile Testing Days Journey 2021 (Part2)?
- [27-Jan]OOP Principles in Test Automation: Inheritance
Home of the Testing Timeline
This website is the home of the Software Testing Timeline and the History of Software Testing. The timeline tries to capture the knowledge contained in the field of software testing in a single image.
Some metricsNumber of weblogs on software testing: 277
Number of books in the bookstore:
Number of events in the history of testing: 226
Number of articles on software: 134
The Fire Hose
If you feel you're not moving forward very much in your development as a software testing professional, I created something that might help; a simple overview of a number of articles on software development and software testing. There is enough to draw some inspiration from. I think there is even enough to keep you awake at night. Why not try?
Some of my favourite podcasts
- In Our Time
- Little Atoms
- Science Weekly
- Astronomy Cast
- Philisophy Bites
- This Week in Tech
- This Week in Software Test