Latest news from the software testing weblogs
- [20-Mar]How To Do Parameterization In Pytest With Selenium?
- [20-Mar]Darlings, Pets, Cattle and GUID’s
- [20-Mar]Five for Friday – March 19, 2021
- [19-Mar]Guide to Conducting Test Automation Code Reviews
- [19-Mar]How To Create & Run A Job In Jenkins Using Jenkins Freestyle Project?
- [19-Mar]Competition and Talking Trash
- [19-Mar]Moving Left and Right in zsh (in macOS)
- [19-Mar]Blockchain Tests with Truffle (Solidity)
- [19-Mar]TorsdagsTrivsel; a conference evening remote
- [18-Mar]How to thrive professionally
Home of the Testing Timeline
This website is the home of the Software Testing Timeline and the History of Software Testing. The timeline tries to capture the knowledge contained in the field of software testing in a single image.
Some metricsNumber of weblogs on software testing: 283
Number of books in the bookstore:
Number of events in the history of testing: 226
Number of articles on software: 134
The Fire Hose
If you feel you're not moving forward very much in your development as a software testing professional, I created something that might help; a simple overview of a number of articles on software development and software testing. There is enough to draw some inspiration from. I think there is even enough to keep you awake at night. Why not try?
Some of my favourite podcasts
- In Our Time
- Little Atoms
- Science Weekly
- Astronomy Cast
- Philisophy Bites
- This Week in Tech
- This Week in Software Test